Multicultural Student Services, International Student Services, the MLK Living Legacy Committee and the Director of Student Diversity and Inclusion serve as the primary campus resources for promoting and supporting a campus free of the domination or the exploitation of a person’s disability, race, culture, gender and sexual orientation. These resources offer a variety of services, educational programming and calendar of events aimed directly at raising awareness and providing opportunities for involvement and personal growth. As they seek direct contact with students, they also seek to influence the broader community. For more information about these departments click on one of the links below.
- Boise State University Multicultural Student Services
- Boise State University International Student Services
- Martin Luther King Jr. Living Legacy Committee
Boise State has established the CARE Team to provide assistance to the campus community in addressing behavior that is concerning, disruptive, or threatening towards self or others. This INCLUDES racism, bullying, harassment or discrimination. To find out more about CARE, or to file a report of concern, please visit the CARE Team website: http://care.boisestate.edu.
Additional On-campus Resources
- Boise State University TRiO Student Success Program
- Boise State University McNair Program
- Boise State University Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Boise State University Equal Employment and Affirmative Action
- Gender Studies Program
- Educational Access Center
- Gender Equity Center
- Veteran Services
Boise State University’s department of Institutional Analysis, Assessment and Reporting provides information about graduation and retention rates by gender and ethnicity. To access this data, please click on the following link (opens in a new window): iassess.boisestate.edu.