Boise State is best when it works for all students. The Student Diversity and Inclusion team advances our commitment to Inclusive Excellence by working to make campus welcoming and effective for students from traditionally under-represented minority groups.
- One-on-one student support
- Educational and community-building programs
- A variety of diversity-themed trainings
- Consultation to campus and community partners
For information about the activities and resources associated with Student Diversity and Inclusion, please click the links below.
- Boise State University Multicultural Student Services
- Martin Luther King Jr. Living Legacy Committee
Boise State has established the CARE Team to provide assistance to the campus community in addressing behavior that is concerning, disruptive, or threatening towards self or others. This includes racism, bullying, harassment or discrimination. To find out more about CARE, or to file a report of concern, please visit the CARE Team website: http://care.boisestate.edu.
Additional On-campus Resources
- Boise State University TRiO Student Success Program
- Boise State University McNair Program
- Boise State University Louis Stokes Alliance for Minority Participation
- Boise State University Equal Employment and Affirmative Action
- Gender Studies Program
- International Student Services
- Educational Access Center
- Gender Equity Center
- Veteran Services
- Graduation and retention rates by gender and ethnicity